Sunday, September 7, 2008

voila..!! y est m'arriveee..!!

hello...to whomsoever it may concern..here's another addition to this extremely populated blogging site..so basically,just one of the many bunches of words strewn all over the page,for most of u reading this...
but,u know what's d best part??!..it actually doesnt make a difference, becoz, in total selfish style,i m writing for myself---to sort out this confused,non-progressive head absorbing information from all directions, n not really knowing what to do with it.. n now, with some amount of finger diarrhoea,i actually found the best utility for meaningless bits n pieces of information..they an actually find a way into other ppl's heads n create havoc there n thus complete my revenge with the world.. muhahahaha... revenge for..umm..ppl creating so many stupid copies of themselves.. that's also another kind of revenge..ha!..so i plan to create a clone of myself n complete the revenge.. another MUHAHAHAHA...!! don;t tell me i didnt warn u before u read my nonsense.. my sister reading this here makes an extremely pathetic face...(lol..i know where i stand!) n i actually just found a draft for a preface of my individual blog..tata..!!

2 comments:

4thdimension said...

i am heeding the warning of the onslaught waiting to take place.. like in preparation for a serious storm, i cover my windows, and hide indoors, protecting myself from the shocking release of built up emotion seeking to flood with opinion and blow the hinges of conformity !!!

compulsive blabberer said...

i appreciate ur sensibility.. all criticism is welcome,especially when done sweetly,kindly and with due consideration to my alter ego..:D

Inspirations