Friday, September 26, 2008

self rewarding

and this is where I find myself right this second, right now... now.. now.. k, as time passes I sense a deadline approaching, .. but I must come to the present and ignore it.. them.. all one hundred million of them.. !! i am rewarding myself and attempting to make sense of my thoughts by adding bits to the net, it grows as I type, hopefully not towards an eventual explosion, for we are witnessing an economic one right before our earthly eyes.. right this second i transcend time, for time is knocking heavily as the upcoming 72 hours so festively tries to remind me! i will celebrate in anticipation by removing myself from my usual habitat.. a symbolism that the vehicle to my soul is transient and my soul in eternal motion.. it is not I that weighs each celebrated year as a burden, but society, for all expectations yet to be accomplished, all the milestones waiting to be reached, caressed, and admired. see.. time is up and i must depart, until my next encounter with this work in progress, shaped by though and feeling..

1 comment:

compulsive blabberer said...

reflecting on life..we all have them at times..when we just ask..
"hey,wait a minute..what's happening??!! pinch me,pinch me".. (i also recollect the pic taken in the reflecting windows..hahah...symbolism..:P) but..each moment built upon,like those lego blocks, just collapse...like how the comments collapse on the "view comments" page,when i click "collapse comments"..:P (serious,try it out)..that was some demonstration!!! i guess,its just the headlines that's important--------n that sentence just made me sound like a very,very old woman..:).. just the comfort of knowing that u'll be alright in the next moment,just as u r alright now.. mebe that has to do a lot wid faith n surrender..:)

Inspirations